HOME / OUR COMPANY
Our family of companies and strategic partners, integrate to offer a complete solution:
- initiation of projects
- design, development and financing
- procurement and logistics to deliver materials to the building site
- effective construction and project management of the building projects
- final lease-up and sales.
We have assembled a best in-class team of dedicated professionals, from some of the top intellectual capitals of the world, dedicated to sustainable development, such as San Francisco’s Bay Area and Silicon valley as well as Abu Dhabi’s Masdar city, the world’s first off-grid city. We have experience in the design and development of off-grid Net Zero Energy® communities powered by solar wind or Hydrogen fuel cells, together with the latest in energy storage technologies.
Our financing team understand the monetization of energy efficiencies, and our fund managers are well-versed in the assembly of capital for renewable energy projects, including the funding of long-term Power Purchase Agreements.
Our leadership team has over 20 years experience in the development and management of large scale complex projects internationally, including real estate, renewable energy and financing, and our diverse international team of professionals are all specialized in their fields.
Population growth. Emerging economies. Intense urbanization (including billions without or significantly constrained access to basic necessities). The needs of new and decaying infrastructures. Increased necessity, competition for and security of basic necessities such as food, water and energy. Depleting natural resources. Greater natural resource supply constraints.
The broad set of sustainability issues (including social and governance issues) have material influence on assessments of risk, valuation, profitability and opportunity, across our portfolio.
Our focus on sustainability enables:
- Better investment decisions
- Enhanced results for investors, portfolio companies, stakeholders
- Sky Blue Capital companies to be better global citizens
- Sky Blue Capital’s Sustainability Program supports the firm’s long standing consideration of environmental, health and safety practices in investment diligence, decisions and operations.
- Sky Blue Capital’s sustainability commitment is to:
- Ensure that sustainability practices are implemented and that measurable results are achieved in our companies and our operations
- Incorporate sustainability considerations into our investment diligence and decisions
- Strive for greater transparency and governance from our companies
Sky Blue Capital’s international footprint, enables it to serve a broad market, seeking to mitigate risk in the markets its serves whilst engaging in high growth frontier markets as well as the developed economies. Investment experience and networks in these markets allow Sky Blue Capital to offer its investors on the ground experience. Markets served currently include: California, West Africa (Incl. Francophone countries), Southern Africa and United Arab Emirates.
Sky Blue Capital, as it grows will continue to advance into both Frontier markets and developed economies.